- The Eskimos have been on a hunt for food (fish, crab and other animals). They have to return home to their Igloos by the end of the day.
- The Eskimo who arrives first is rewarded with the best meal and wins the game.
- The arctic terrain on which they travel is a giant ice field with the Eskimos on one side and the Igloos on the opposite side.
- In the board game, in between the Eskimos and igloos are eight patches dotted with icons on squares depicting crevices, sleds, polar bears, harpoons, crabs, footprints and fish ponds.
- The Eskimos have to use their memory as well as intelligence to cross this terrain.
Icy field patches: 8; Starting ice field patch: 1; Arrival ice field patch: 1; Igloo piece: 1; Kayak cut-out: 1; Harpoon cut-outs: 4; Dice: 1; Play pawns: 4 in assorted colours; Tokens: 11; Instruction Manual – 1
For more information on this product, click here.