- A to Z Fancy Dress explores several professions in a role-play fashion.
- Being a two-sided puzzle, it provides play for children over two age groups - 3 to 5 and 6 to 8 years.
- The younger children can learn about the English Alphabet and a host of ‘professions’ based on each letter.
- For every letter there is a profession depicted in a four-piece puzzle. The child first makes the 26 four piece puzzle sets for all the letters of the Alphabet. Then links the letter sets to one another.
- The older children can play with the puzzle using the flip side of these pieces. They put together pieces to reveal little poems describing each profession in a fun way.
- To make the child's fancy dress journey go even wilder, these pieces give out many more professions starting from each letter. All in all, it is a highly involving puzzle.
28 x 4 pieces double sided jigsaw puzzles; 2 x 1 double sided card pieces
For more information on this product, click here.